Wednesday 6 September 2017

Te Pahu Challenge - SNOW


We had a perfect day at Whakapapa on Monday. Perfect in in every way - plenty of sun and plenty of fun. My highlight was seeing the first timers go from, lets say, less than capable, to skiers and boarders who could quite confidently get down the slopes. I know it required perseverance guys and I am so glad you did as your reaped the rewards. Some of you picked it up so naturally and progressed heaps in one day. I imagine for some of you this would have been the first day of many to come. I am looking forward to your reflections on your blogs and what tips you would give to others learning to ski or board.

Crashes of the day would have to go to Stephanie and Deegan.

'Most cruel to the teacher award' goes to Lola for the amount of snow I received down my back and in my face. The shot of the day does have to go to Zane though with a perfect one while I had my mouth open.

'Caught snoozing on the snow award' goes to Josh!

Straight-line speedster would have to be Balii and Deegan.

The most 'in control-out of control-in control' award goes to Cameron.

The 'where's my ski' award goes to Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment